These vessels are designed for storing and forced evaporation of liquefied petroleum gases and find their application as gas storages involved in pre-heating process activity for welds prior to welding in construction of oil and gas lines, as well as for autonomous gas supply arrangement (gasification) for domestic, industrial and agricultural consumers and sites. Product bodies are welded steel makes. Process piping provides safe recharging for the vessel and setting the output gas pressure or controlling liquefied gas pressure.
propane& butane mixes with propane content not exceeding 50 % acc. to GOST 20448
|Rated flow, m3/hr||
|Vessel volume, m3, nor exceeding||
|Internal diameter of the vessel, mm||
|Pressure control valve type||
РД-2М/Ж-4 (ENG: RD-2M/Zh-4)
|Isolation safety valve type||
ПКК-40МН-1,6 (ENG: PKK-40MH-1.6)
- other operating pressures, volumes and typical dimensions;
- other quantities and dimensions of connections;
- extra instruments and valves;
- with or w/o supports;
- climate design U (up to minus 40°С) and UKhL (up to minus 60°С) or
- extra maintenance platforms.