Gazstroydetal plant became the first facility in USSR to master the manufacture of forged fittings for gas and oil pipelines that allowed the country take a step away from depending on import supplies during the construction of first main pipelines.
Gazstroydetal is one of Russia’s leaders in the manufacture and engineering for oil and gas sector.
Our products are delivered all over Russia and CIS (Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Moldova and etc.).
- Urengoy-Pomary-Uzhgorod gas main
- Druzhba system of gas mains
- Ukhta-Torzhok system of gas mains
- North European gas line, Gryazovets-Vyborg dry section
- Eastern oil line (Eastern Siberia – Pacific ocean oil pipeline, I and II)
- Baltic Pipeline System – II system of oil mains
- Bovanenkovo-Ukhta system of gas mains
Gazstroydetal plant territory used to host USSR’s first gas pumping facility that became the pilot project and originator of long-distance gas delivery technology via main pipelines.